Saturday, December 29, 2007

The World's Greatest Website!

At last, all your troubles are over. Your wildest fantasies and dreams are reality at glowingfaceman.blogspot.com. Take a deeeeeep breath. Count down from 10 with a HUGE SMILE on your face. Visualize HOLY JOY AND LOVE swirling around your body and entering it, making it shine. That is what is going on every minute that you spend reading glowingfaceman.blogspot.com.

Few have made it past the many obstacles of the internet. Many get tangled in lesser websites. Pat yourself on the back for you are now one of the elite, one of the "in the know". Just by reading this post, youve been inducted into the world's most enlightened secret community. You will recognize fellow members next time you are out. No words will be spoken about glowingfaceman.blogspot.com, but you will just see it in their eyes, their confident smile, the way they carry themselves. You'll look at them and say to yourself... "That (hot babe)/(cute hunk) is a fellow glowingfaceman.blogspot.com reader".

Remember when you were a kid, the shiniest best thing you always wanted. Maybe it was a bike or a nintendo or a girlfriend. Well all those things are waiting for you here at last.

"Wait", you no doubt say. "Glowing Face Man, are you telling me that I can get a bike? Or a nintendo? Or a girlfriend... JUST BY READING YOUR WEBSITE?"

YES!!!!!

It is that simple! It doesn't even have to be one of those things. WHATEVER YOU DESIRE will come to you as you read my webpage. Jesus spoke of this when he said, "With faith the size of a mustard seed, you will move mountains".

Forget New Yearws resolutions. I'm making your resolutions FOR YOU this year. Your new years resolution this year is to spend as much time as you possibly can reading glowingfaceman.blogspot.com. For those who have already been reading the webpage, your alternate resolution is to tell one hundred friends about it so that they too can have all their fondest fantasies come to life.

Let's hear from some satisfied readers of glowingfaceman.blogspot.com.

Joe in Seattle: "I was at the end of my rope. My girlfriend had left me. I was swamped by credit card debt. My car's transmission was shot. My dog was sick. Even my favorite TV show was cancelled. Then I discovered glowingfaceman.blogspot.com and my life was forever transformed. I found new love in the form of a pair of hot asian twins who were also my high school crush and who are both nymphomaniacs. I won the lottery, and now I live in a luxurious mansion in Hollywood together with the twins as well as some notable celebrities. I gave the car to charity and replaced it with the Batmobile. A team of elite cutting edge veterinarians from Europe, who were fellow readers of the Website, flew in and spent a month to save my dog's life. In addition to all this, I was reunited with my father and was named Time Magazine's 'Man of the Year'. THANK YOU GLOWING FACE MAN, I LOVE YOU!!!!"

No, thank YOU, Joe, for reading the website. I am a selfless man, my sole purpose is to add value to your life and the lives of those around you. Thank YOU for giving me the joy of being able to add value to your life. Now let's hear from Lisa.

Lisa in New Orleans: "I thought my life was over when I was simultaneously diagnosed with brain cancer, HIV and bird flu. The doctors said I had just eight minutes to live. Forlorn, I went to check my email one last time. In it, a friend had sent me an invitation to GLOWINGFACEMAN.BLOGSPOT.COM. I idly clicked the link, and suddenly my whole body started to tremble and shiver. The diseases I suffered violently fled my body in shadowy demonic form, unable to face the holy truth that was shining from the computer monitor. It caused a chain reaction of healing which miraculously cured everyone else in the hospital. I OWE MY LIFE TO YOU, GLOWING FACE MAN!!!!!"

Lise, you owe me nothing. Thank you and may the Glow be with you. All I ask is you share my humble website with your friends and family.


FAQ: Is it true Glowing Face Man was the first man to set foot on Mars?
Answer: Yes. Most men would have died without a space suit but the power of Glowing Face Man persevered. If you read my website enough, you too will be able to set foot on Mars, if you so desire.

FAQ: Did Glowing Face Man really star in any movies?
Answer: Yes. He has several pseudonyms that he plays under, they are: Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Fabio, Tom Cruise, Orlando Bloom, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, and he also starred in the movie "Jesus Christ Superstar" as Jesus.

FAQ: How long will it take me reading GlowingFaceMan.Blogspot.Com, before I become a millionaire?
Answer: If millionairehood is what you truly desire, go check your bank account. It has already been granted.

FAQ: How many men has Glowing Face Man killed in gladiator style one-on-one combat?
Answer: Sorry that's classified

FAQ: What kinds of hobbies does Glowing Face Man do in his spare time?
answer: It changes all the time. Right now what he does is crush pure diamonds with his teeth.

Behold, the rest of your life lies before you, a shimmering pathway of goodness and joy. The Seed which is Glowing Face Man dot Blogspot dot Com, has been planted in you. There is no longer any choice in the matter. You WILL frequent the Website and you WILL achieve enlightenment and you WILL become the happiest person in the entire world.


SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am,

GLOWING! FACE! MAN!

YES!

Here are some posts you can read to get you started on your journey through the webpage:
The Golden Rule of Language Learning
Life Is A Game
The Relationship Between Happiness And Material Success
What I Gained By Travelling
How The Mind Learns

0 comments:

 
Privacy Policy